Friday 30 March 2012

One Hell of A Week



Pretty exaggerating huh? The real thing may not be that bad but I find this past few days rather exhausting and tiring that I was totally worn out. It was seriously torturing. I don't know what's the exact point of me actually telling this, but I think it MAY ease everything, even just a bit. This is the list of my recent unfortunate events.


1.    I went home a couple weeks back. On 19th morning I had my braces tightened then headed back to PJ that evening. I was kind of happy since the doctor had my band colour changed to PINK! This one REALLY pays. Imagine having your teeth being forced inward. It hurt like hell. I was even awakened in the middle of the night by this so called dental pain. Padan muka siapa suruh pakai braces. >.< 


2.    The mishap continued the next day, or the next two days. I couldn't recall. I was walking back from IRK class along the corridor together with my friends. I was the one in front and I walked very slowly since I was sleepy. Muehehe biasa la lepas kelas IRK. Mengantuk sakan. One very slow step after another then BOOM! There I fell. Don't talk to me about getting all embarrassed. -,-  So then again, the pain. UNBEARABLE I TELL YOU ! My left feet was swollen to the extent where I can't even walk properly. It still is :( The short trip to the bathroom had never seemed so long. It hurt so much that I cried while in the shower :'( And time-time macam ni la yang teringat umi abah so homesick pun datang balik.


3.   I misplaced my file.


4.   FYI I need to verify my graduation slip and send it to the office before being able to further my degree in Gombak. Guess what? The. slip. was. in. that. file. The deadline for the verified slip submission was the next day. GREAT. 


5. I went everywhere looking for the file. Turned out I left it at the class -,- Seeing the slip in the file, you couldn't tell how relieved I was. What I had to do next was to hand it to Madam Adlina for her verification and that's it. Or so was what I thought. When I went to see her she told me that I had to send it to the General Office before she could sign it. Okay.


6. Now where the hell is the GENERAL OFFICE? She did explain how to get there but I was in a state in which my mind couldn't interpret things properly. I was mad. My friends could just simply hand in their slips without going to the General Office. Why can't I do the same? 


7.  With my swollen feet, I went seeking for the so called GO. I went to the Information Center but nobody was there. So I went to whatever office there was and asked. A staff told me that the GO was the Art Department. Off to the Art Department I went. When I stepped inside, a pakcik with a pretty garang face asked me harshly "Nak apa ni?". Note this please. Do not garang-garang with me. I'm FRAGILE. I was so offended by his rudeness that I began to cry. Only then he tried to be nice. 


"Eh awak kenapa ni?"  Did you really need to see my tears to treat me nicely? I tried to answer "Saya nak tau GO dekat bangunan mana" but nothing came out from my mouth as I was already sobbing. Bahu terhinggut bagai. You can say I was breaking down really hard. And there was this brother yang mashaallah baik sangat datang and tanya "What's wrong?" "Are you having any problem?" "Take a seat and calm down." I couldn't say anything because of the sobbing. All I did was shaking my head. He saw the blue slip I was holding and took it. 


"Ohh. Is there anything wrong with your results record?"
*shaking head*
"So you're crying because of other problem?"
*nodding head*
"You need to send this to the IRKHS Department for verification first before submitting it here."
All I could say was "Thanks." 


He even handed me some tissues oh so kind la this guy. God bless him. So I went back to my room and decided to go to IRKHS Department after having lunch since it was lunch hour. Nobody would be there at that time anyway. Dalam bilik sambung sobbing lagi sampai roommmates pun tak berani tegur. 






Sedih nya sedih nya sedihnyaaaaaaaaaaaaa gigi sakit kaki sakit fail hilang tak jumpa GO lepastu kena tengking dengan pakcik tu tsk.


April, please be nice.  



No comments:

Post a Comment